Thursday 29 August 2019

OMNI Channel in Salesforce


What is Omni Channel in Salesforce?

Omni Channel is nothing but a functionality which distribute or assigning or routing the case to the respective agent(Who supports to the customer and solve their queries) having the matching skill set as per the setting we do in salesforce.

Types of Routing in Omni Channel:

Queue Based Routing:
Good for small Organization, having less number of products or having single skill.

Skill Based Routing:
Routing Based on skills, fit for large Organization having different product and agent should have corresponding skill set.

External Routing:
Routing will be done to third party system by integrating the application with salesforce.

4 comments:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone.

    24小時通渠

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I success you get right of entry to constantly quickly.hosted telephony solutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching for such an informative post since many days and it seems my search jst ended here.Goodwork.Keep posting.

    Call center software | Best call center software

    ReplyDelete